LINJA 3D APP
With women increasingly turning to technology to help them with their fashion choices, Dutch designer and entrepreneur Bianca Blom is introducing a new iPhone app that uses 3D imaging to measure a woman’s foot size. This new app will support the launch of Blom’s Italian-crafted luxury heel brand, LINJA, to the U.S. market on October 19th, 2018. After this official launch, LINJA will be available for the U.S. market.
Recognized as the world’s most comfortable high heels by Blom’s customers across Europe, LINJA takes innovative comfort to stylish heights, with a timeless classic style pump in 4 types of black leather and 6 additional seasonal colors in 3- and 4-inch heels.
- The LINJA app uses 3D imaging technology to scan women’s feet for a perfect LINJA fit.
- The app takes 3 images of each foot to ensure precise measurements are generated.
- Scanning takes approximately 3 minutes.
- Shop from a range of 17 different sizes (including half sizes), 2 heel heights, 4 types of black leather and 6 additional seasonal colors.
- Scans are stored in the LINJA app so women can shop repeatedly without rescanning.